Meetings of the Academic Senate 2022-2023 (All meetings begin at 9:40 am. Meetings are in-person.)
December 15 (Exam Week)*
Wednesday, May 10**
(1) The dates marked in bold indicate the dates on which graduation lists are due and voted upon by the Academic Senate. The Deans submit the graduation list(s) of their school to the Chair of the Academic Senate prior to that meeting. The Deans are asked to follow the guidelines of the Registrar and use the template distributed by the Registrar.
(2) The date marked with a * is the date on which the preliminary graduation list for the January graduation is due. The final graduation list for the fall graduation must be sent to the chair of the Academic Senate no later than Wednesday, January 4, 2023.
(3) The date marked with a ** is the date on which the following graduation lists are due:
- final graduation list for May graduation;
- preliminary graduation list for August graduation; final graduation list for summer graduation is due on August 23, 2023 and must be sent to the chair of the Academic Senate no later than August 23, 2023.
(4) The meeting dates for the AY 2022-2023 continue the pre-COVID meeting schedule of one meeting a month, with two extra meetings for executive sessions.
(5) At this point in time, the meetings will be in-person. This in-person meeting format may be revised depending on guidance and instructions given by civil authorities as the pandemic evolves.
(6) Should there be a need to do so, extra meetings may have to be scheduled. Senate meetings always take place on Thursday mornings.